- General Terms and Conditions
- Customer Terms and Conditions
- Hunter Terms and Conditions
- Data Processing Agreement
- Information Security
Customer Terms and Conditions
We highly recommend that all our Clients read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using Nordic Defender Services.
Hereby you agree to our Terms and Conditions by using our Services as a Client and therefore you are bound by the Client Terms and Conditions here and the General Terms and Conditions.
Please feel free to contact us in case you do not understand any terms used in these terms and conditions. Remember that you are not allowed to use or access our Services without agreeing to adhere to all of these Client Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions (altogether called Agreement hereinafter).
Note: All the terms used here in Capital are defined in the glossary section, which can be found here at the General Terms and Conditions.
1. Nordic Defender Platform. The Client agrees to access and use the Platform only for its business and its affiliates so as to connect to Hunters and use the Services either issued and elaborated in an Order Form by Nordic Defender or agreed by both Nordic Defender and Client in advance. The Client may devise Programs under which it offers Rewards to Hunters for their Submissions. If Hunters are eager to take part in Programs offered by Nordic Defender through its Platform and make Submissions under Hunter Terms and Conditions or Program Policy, they can either browse the Programs or simply call the Client via Nordic Defender Platform. Nordic Defender may change all or any part of its Platform or Site, only if such changes conform to the Terms of the Agreement and so not affect the Services provided to the Clients.
2. Services at Nordic Defender. The Services provided by Nordic Defender are previously elaborated in a fully executed Order Form or otherwise agreed by both Nordic Defender and the Client.
3. Services by Third Party. The Services may include Third Party Services provided by the third party to the Client if these Services are elaborated on a completely executed Order Form. Nordic Defender is neither liable for Third Party Services nor makes any warranty or representation regarding such Services. Once the Client purchases Third Party Services, the Client agrees to conform to any terms and conditions provided to the Client by the Third Party Services provider that is in charge of the use of the applicable Third Party Services. Unless otherwise agreed, the Client will settle payments for the Third Party Services directly to Nordic Defender within 30 days of issuing the invoice, and Nordic Defender will pay the Third Party Services provider.
4. Hunters Using Nordic Defender’s Platform Services. In case a Client or an employee of a Client wishes to access and utilize the Services as a Hunter with the agreement of the Hunter, then the Hunter Terms and Conditions will govern the Client’s or the Client’s employee’s use of the Services, as a Hunter. The Hunter Terms and Conditions are independent of, and in addition to, these Client Terms and Conditions. In such case, the Client or the Client’s employee, is solely liable for practicing the Hunter’s obligations under the Hunter Terms and Conditions.
Hunter Submissions and Hunters
1. Hunters are not endorsed by Nordic Defender. Nordic Defender is not held liable for any loss, harm or damage incurred as a result of interactions between Clients and Hunters, or Clients and other Clients, either through the Services or otherwise. Nordic Defender may present reputation and description for Hunters, which, however, does not mean an endorsement of any type by Nordic Defender. The Client will select and use any Hunter at their own risk.
2. Nordic Defender does not endorse, represent, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, reliability or accuracy of any Hunter Submission. Nordic Defender is not responsible for any omissions or errors in any Hunter Submission, or any damage or loss of any type, resulting from the use of Hunter Submission.
3. Hunters are considered independent third parties participating in Programs connecting them to Clients through the Services. Hunters are not by any means Nordic Defender’s employees, contractors, or agents. Unless otherwise Nordic Defender clearly agrees to in writing, the Client agrees that any legal remedy that the Client pursues to obtain for actions or omissions of a Hunter with respect to the Client’s Program or Hunter Submissions will be confined to a claim against the particular Hunter. Any agreement, interaction, or contract between a Client and a Hunter, including anything related to Client Program Policy, will be between The Client and the Hunter only, and Nordic Defender has no connection with such agreements or contracts and therefore shall disclaim all the concerning liabilities relating to such contracts or agreements.
REWARDS AND Nordic Defender FEES
1. Rewards. Based on the Program Policy and according to the Client’s Program, a Client may grant rewards to Hunters who make Submissions while participating in the Client’s Program and/or making Hunter Submissions that meet the Client’s requirements. Nordic Defender agrees to take care of such Reward payments on behalf of such Clients; Only if, however, Nordic Defender receives a Reward prepayment from the Client for the Program or the Client must have a credit card on file with Nordic Defender. Nordic Defender takes no liability for delays in payments outside its reasonable authority, or unless otherwise with prior agreement in an Order Form by Nordic Defender, for processing or providing to hunters any Reward that is not in monetary form.
2. Nordic Defender Fees. The Client agrees to pay Nordic Defender all the fees for Nordic Defender’s Services as well as, unless otherwise agreed in a written Order Form, a Reward fee which amounts to 20% of each monetary Reward awarded to a Hunter (collectively called “Nordic Defender Fees”) and any Reward prepayments listed in any applicable Order Form within 30 days from the date Nordic Defender issues the invoice unless otherwise stated in Order Form in advance. Apart from any amounts disputed in faith, all undisputed previous payments will incur 1.5% monthly interest rate or the highest legitimate rate, whichever is less. Clients are required to reimburse Nordic Defender for any costs and expenses incurred (including attorney’s fees) in collecting any undisputed overdue amounts. The fees for Nordic Defender and Hunter’s Reward payments are nonrefundable, except as otherwise referred to in particular herein or in the applicable Order Form.
3. Taxes. The Client is held responsible for any fees, customs, duties, or taxes due in case of using the Services, including any withholding taxes based on the classification of the services provided, excluding any taxes imposed by the United States on Nordic Defender’s income. In the event the Client is required by Applicable Law to withhold any amount from Nordic Defender Fees previously mentioned in the Order Form, then the Client will pay Nordic Defender such Fees as though no withholding were required and shall separately pay the withholding amount to the appropriate governmental authorities and provide evidence of such payment to Nordic Defender.
PROGRAMS AND PROGRAM MATERIALS
1. Nordic Defender provides managed Programs through its Platform, under which Nordic Defender is in charge of the management and administration of the Client’s Programs with Client’s approval throughout the Program. Also, Nordic Defender provides Programs that are self-managed by the Client, for which the Client is solely responsible unless otherwise it is specifically mentioned in the Order Form that Nordic Defender is responsible for the management. Nordic Defender’s Vulnerability Disclosure Guidelines, defines the default disclosure policy concerning the reporting of vulnerabilities through Services, except for when the Client its own Program Policy regarding its own Program. In case of any conflicts between a Client’s Program Policy and Nordic Defender’s Vulnerability Disclosure Guidelines, the Client’s Program Policy shall prevail.
2. In the event Nordic Defender reasonably objects to a Program, or its Policy, it reserves the right to decline the Program. In such case, Nordic Defender will inform the Client of such intention and will collaborate with the Client to address these objections. Furthermore, in case any Program is inactive or unattended by a Client, Nordic Defender reserves the right to disable or remove access to the related Program Material and/or pause Hunter Submissions if the Client has not communicated with Nordic Defender’s through email regarding the written notice, which requires consideration within 10 business days after the written notice.
3. Although Nordic Defender helps Client in preparing Client’s Program Material, Client is solely responsible for Client’s Program Material.
LICENCES AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
1. Nordic Defender does not claim any rights regarding ownership in any Program Material or Hunter Submissions. Moreover, nothing in this Agreement will be considered to dispossess the Client of the right to utilize its Program Material and Hunter Submissions. Nordic Defender and its licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Nordic Defender Property.
2. Once the Client provides a Program Material through the Services, the Client hereby grants to Nordic Defender a permanent, non-exclusive, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable, global, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, display, transmit, and publish copies of that Client’s Program Material for the sole aim of providing the Services.
3. Nordic Defender hereby grants to the Client a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, global, royalty-free license to use the Nordic Defender platform and access and view the content that Nordic Defender provides on the its platform and other property content solely regarding your permitted use of the Nordic Defender platform.
4. Nordic Defender hereby grants to the Client a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, global, royalty-free license to use the Hunters’ Submissions and access and view the content that Nordic Defender provides on the its platform solely regarding your permitted use of the Nordic Defender platform.
5. Based on Nordic Defender’s ownership of its Property, the Client will own all right, title, and interest to each Client Report. Nordic Defender hereby grants to the Client a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual, worldwide license to access, use, and reproduce any Nordic Defender Property included in each Client Report.
The Client and Nordic Defender are bound by the Terms and Conditions herein to protect Confidential Information of the other party.
1. Nordic Defender guarantees that the Platform and Services offered to the Client will be provided as indicated in the Order Form or, as otherwise agreed by both Nordic Defender and the Client beforehand, by qualified personnel professionally, and will comply to all material regarding the documentation and content by Nordic Defender. To make a claim for breach of the aforementioned warranty, the Client must present a notice of such breach within 30 days following such breach pointing out the details. Provided that a Client submits such notice to Nordic Defender in time, as the Client’s sole and exclusive remedy, Nordic Defender will either re-perform such part of Services or make every reasonable effort to correct any such breach, within 30 days after receiving the notice.
2. APART FROM WHEN SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED HERE, THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED BY Nordic Defender “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY TYPE. WITHOUT IMPOSING ANY LIMITATIONS ON THE AFOREMENTIONED, Nordic Defender EXPICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANDABILITY, APPROPRIATENESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES RESULTING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, CUSTOM, OR USAGE OF TRADE. Nordic Defender does not guarantee that the Services will fulfill a Client’s specific needs or will be available secure, error-free and without any interruptions.
1. The Client is bound here to compensate, defend and not harm Nordic Defender and its officers, administrators, staff, and agents, from and against any demands, claims, frictions, liabilities, losses, damages, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from a third party claim (i) that the Client’s Program Material infringe upon a patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret of a third party, or (ii) arising from the Client’s use of a Hunter Submission in violation of its Program Policy.
2. Nordic Defender will compensate, defend and not harm the Client and its officers, administrators, staff, and agents, from and against any demands, claims, frictions, liabilities, losses, damages, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from a third party claim that the Nordic Defender Platform infringes upon a patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret of a third party, only if Nordic Defender will not be held liable for any such claim to the degree resulting from or relating to a Hunter Submission or the Client’s Program Materials.
3. The compensation party shall provide immediate written notice of all claims for which compensation is demanded for and shall act in defending such claims, at the expense of the compensation party. The compensation party will have the sole administration of the defense and settlement of any claim for which it has previously agreed to provide compensation for; only if the compensation party shall have the right to provide for its separate defense at its own expense. The rights and remedies described here in this section declares a party’s exclusive liability and the other party’s exclusive rights and remedies regarding the claims put forward by a third party for intellectual property infringement or violation of a third party’s intellectual property rights. Please see Client Terms and Conditions related to Order Forms for further information.