- Platform Provider may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
- invite you to the Bounty program, the Customer, and assignment-related services and events
- send you newsletters with info from Nordic Defender️
- send you updates with new requests
- compiling statistics
- for support and service regarding your User Account
- to administrate your User account
- to enable you to use Nordic Defender️
- to enable the Customer to connect with you in Nordic Defender️ and send you job requests
- to send you job offers, guides, blog, posts, invites to events and other information with content referring to the consultant market and Nordic Defender️.
The User is the data controller of any personal data entered into Nordic Defender. The User is responsible for the accuracy, completeness and correctness for any personal data or other information added in Nordic Defender. Platform Provider acts as data processor and has signed a Data protection agreement for that purpose.
Should you as User provide data concerning a third party, you shall also be responsible for such data and that consent has been given for the disclosure of such data by the third party concerned. Platform Provider hereby reserves the right when necessary or when legally required to inform the third party, whose personal data you as User have given to Platform Provider, regarding Platform Provider’s processing of that third party’s personal data.
3. Personal Data
The personal data that Platform Provider may process includes, but not be limited to, full name, address, email address, certificates, education, work experience, photographs, assignments applied for and granted, CV’s, references, rates, availability and other related information that you have entered into Nordic Defender️.
5. Your rights
User has the right at any time and at no cost request an extract of the file of User’s personal data that Platform Provider has saved concerning you. Should User’s data be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, User may request to have the information corrected or deleted. Platform Provider may not delete User’s data when a statutory requirement exists for storage, such as accounting rules or standards, or when other legitimate reasons exist as to why the data must be saved, such as unpaid liabilities. If User have provided information about a third party, such third party shall have the same rights.
6. Access to submitted data
In addition, Platform Provider may provide personal data if Platform Provider be obliged to do so in accordance with prevailing legislation, a court ruling or if such is otherwise necessary in order to assist a legal inquiry.
7. Retention and storage of personal data
The information will be stored as long as User has an active account. User may at any time delete User’s account and the data will be not available.
8. Protection of personal data
Nordic Defender️ have taken technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from loss, manipulation or unauthorized access. Nordic Defender️ constantly adapts security measures in accordance with progress and development of the relevant technical area.
Nordic Defender AB, Kungsportavenyn 23 411 53 Gothenburg,
Sweden Tel: (+46) 031-108810
Corporate registration number: 559201-3030
For questions on how we process your personal data please contact: [email protected]